Yoga Nourishing Arts is dedicated to providing a safe

While I was living in Delhi in the 1980s, I discovered the world of yoga. Back then, there were few books in the Indian language. I started to teach a class in yoga to Muslim women, mainly in the Nagpur area, teaching meditation and different yoga postures. I used to go to sessions by Ramana Maharshi and other yoga gurus.


As yoga became more popular in India, I discovered that there were students of yoga all over the world.

Since I wanted to do more yoga as well as teach yoga, I travelled to India and met yoga gurus. I found people who could teach me about yoga. In addition, I met the members of different yoga schools, and decided to travel to many countries to teach yoga.

"Back then, there were few books in the Indian language. I started to teach a class in yoga to Muslim women, mainly in the Nagpur area, teaching meditation and different yoga postures. I used to go to sessions by Ramana Maharshi and other yoga gurus."


But in 1988, when I arrived in New York, I found that there were no teachers who would teach me yoga, let alone in a peaceful manner.

There was no inner teacher teaching yoga. There were people who taught yoga as a form of religion.

So I dedicated my life to establishing a network of yoga gurus who can teach you yoga as well as offer you inner guidance, along with beautiful arts.
Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
More Details